Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Starting to take care of MOI!

Okay, I'm learning! Life is a continuous learning process, right? Right.

I stopped and took care of myself - neck much better and it's only been 2 days.

I worked way too long at the office every day this week so far.....and today won't be any better. I'm thinking likely 7:30 - 5:30. Then.....I have a hair-i-tude adjustment booked for 6:30 and I can't wait!

Exercise....not yet.....don't want to rehurt myself.

Water.....yes.....and will step it up some more again today.....I credit it partly for why I'm feeling less bloated today too. Not something I don't know, but why on earth do I stop all of the time. If I get about 6 glasses (min) per day, I FEEL GOOD.......I don't like to feel bad, so why do I keep stopping? Whatever........one of these years, I'll figure it out and actually stick with it! (no time like the present!).

Tracking what I eat.....yes, yes, yes! I was good yesterday (not great, I did a bit of grazing when I got home that I didn't need, but I did track it). TODAY, however, will be an awesome day food-wise. Everything is planned and tracked, and I'm left with 3 WW points for this evening after the hair appointment to possibly have a nice drink in the hot tub with DSO. That's my plan!

Work....very stimulating, lots of challenges, must keep going....not lose focus.....and succeed!

Have a fabulous day! I know I will!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker