Sunday, October 25, 2009

I DID IT!

....WOW, what an incredibly feeling! INCREDIBLE, I tell ya!

Met some incredible ladies from the GDT......we even made it onto the CTV Toronto 6 oclock news last night.....hope I can still find it on the web.

43 minutes 46 seconds.....and believe it or not, plans to repeat it again in April! Am I nuts? I'll be honest, the first 40-45 flights just about killed me.....there are 144 in the "offical climb" with a few to get to the start point and 100 more afterwards.......by the time I got to half way, I had a system.....and it worked. I know now I should have paced myself a bit better in the beginning - then I would have been less tired and able to shave off a few.

I'm encouraged, I'm on top of the world!

My hubby and our two youngest kids were there to cheer me on!

and I've made some incredible friends from the GDT! Can't wait to meet them face-to-face again!

Photos tomorrow (blasted dial-up from home!)

Oh, and, update on my measurements!

Neck: 12.75 (same)
Bust: 40.25 (-.5)
Chest (ribcage): 33 (-1.25) - goodbye back-b**bs!
Waist: 33 (-1) - pretty sad when your waist is the same size as your rib cage....gotta work on that!
Hips: 40.75 (-1.25)
Butt!: 41 (-1)
Thighs: 23/22.5 (-.5 on each)
Calves: 13.5/13.25 (-.25 on the left?)
Arms: 12/11.5 (-.75/-.5)
WI: Well, it's the same 165.8 drat!

I'm encouraged, and I'm stepping it up a notch!

Tomorrow & Wednesday, aquafit
Tuesday, yard work & barn cleaning
Thursday - aquafit & gym
Friday - aquafit

.......!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Laura, what an amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job :)
    It was so nice to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker