Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday, October 28th.......WOW! Still feeling strong and empowered after that climb....so much so that I've got a plan.

The first part (Syl will be proud!) is to go and buy a new 30 day shred DVD....it has vaporized at home.....not a freakin' clue where it could be....and I've looked, I've had the kids look....all we can find is an empty case.

Tonight, after work, I'm picking one up.

Tonight, after work, I'm uploading a podcast and restarting the C25K.......I know from past experience that I can't run more than twice each week, so that's exactly what I'm going to do....gear up and get there, but take longer. Tonight will be run #1.

Tomorrow......I meet up with Gail after work at the gym and for our WW meeting. No excuses.....just do it. I'll do a cardio warm-up and then focus on upper body and core.

Friday.......you guessed it - it's Shred Day!

Saturday.....weather permitting.......barn cleaning day and/or C25K.....interchangeable with Sunday.

Monday......aquafit and Shred

Tuesday......gym

Wednesday....aquafit & C25K

Thursday......gym & WI

Friday.....Shred, Shred, Shred!


All of this is in a spreadsheet.

All of this is subject to change (read fine print, oh, right this is the fine print)....but bottom line is that THIS is the next chapter in the life of me......and I'm going to focus on taking care of myself.

The END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker