Monday, April 29, 2013

The Thing About Mondays

Funny how many people who are trying to get a healthier lifestyle to stick often reboot on a Monday.  Fresh day (well, aren't all days fresh, new out of the box?), fresh week, fresh start.

Well, the same USED TO BE true for me, but is no longer.  I have decided that sticking to a restructive food diet all of the time is my typical way of starting a diet and is always my way of crashing, hard, only to reboot the following Monday.  No longer true over here.  I have chosen to indulge sometimes, making somewhat wiser choices than I used to - ie I no longer have processed food in the house that I like to eat, so if I'm going to indulge, well, I don't think anyone's ever been hurt by a handful of almonds, or a bowl full of berries, right?

Switching things up so that I don't have the cr@p accessible is working!

So, yesterday - I had two cocktails - orange juice & raspberry vodka.  I know, you're supposed to eat your fruit, not drink it, but all things considered, it was a healthier option than what I might have chosen before.

So today is Monday - it's a running day.  Running Class is now up to 5s x 1s.  Not sure how my legs are going to feel about it, but I'm going in with the plan of crushing it!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker