Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Madness?!!!

Happy Monday!

I mean that, truly.  I had an amazing weekend :)  I was very physically active, I spent hours and hours in the kitchen on Saturday, followed by hours and hours  planting seeds in trays in the greenhouse on Sunday. 

I also managed to do a run - all by myself with no tunes.  This is a first for me.  I decided to sleep in yesterday - I should have gotten up and driven into town to join the Sunday runners at the Running Room, but figured that was a waste of an hour's driving (30 min each way)....instead, I slept!  But I made a "conditional" promise to myself - that I would get up, strap on my shoes and run!  I did it!  I enjoyed it!  I'm amazed!

I also took my bike out for a spin yesterday - twice!

Eating this weekend - stellar!

Reward -

Saturday's WI:  171.2
Today's sneak peek:  170.8!

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker