Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Adventures in weight loss!

Lifestyle change...yes.
Diet....um, kind of, but it's going to be a life-long commitment to eating clean, so not really a diet.
Weight loss - yes please
Exercise - unhun...who knew I was going to actually LIKE running!?  and my new bike!? 
Weather - um, more of yesterday please.
Water - love, love, love myself when I drink enough of it.
Lifting weights - that will be the next step in my adventure.  Likely will start in the next week to 10 days and develop a plan with my two daughters (18 and 22) that we can do together at the gym.

They said a lifestyle change was a journey.  Not sure that journey is the right word.  I think more adventure is more it - for me anyway.

Care to share your adventurous side with me?

1 comment:

  1. Journey, adventure...whatever you call it, I love that you're enjoying your new life so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker