Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 3 - a slight bump on zee road!?

Okay, so yesterday was Shrove Tuesday, or Pancake Tuesday.....so, I ate pancakes.

Totally NOT on my food list....I'm not eating any carbs, right? I'm certainly not eating bacon either, am I?

Well, I had only TWO slices of bacon, and SIX, yes SIX pancakes. I did switch up my recipe and made them with 1/2 whole wheat flour and 1/2 regular flour and they were so good that the kids didn't even complain about them. I did NOT have syrup - instead I made blueberry sauce from 2 c of blueberries, 1/4c orange juice and 2T white sugar - and it was great!

So, I decided to get on the scale this morning anyway and face the music......


-.2! How cool is that?

It means I'm 100% back on program again today......and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker