Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3 of Clean Eating - Happy Hump Day!

I did it - 2 full days of clean eating.

DSO and I are on a health kick together....I jumped off....and as of Saturday, recommitted 100%. So to track our progress together, we use the Wii Fit. Saturday I finally jumped on and I'm not sure what he thought (I gained since late January, which I knew). Anyhoo, whatever, just the starting number.

Jumped on again this morning and I've lost 1.8 lbs since Saturday - pretty cool, eh?

So, don't have oodles of time, but I need to remember a few things:

1. Bring IPod to work so I can have company on my lunchtime walks at work - it's ice-free on the sidewalks now, though there's still loads of snow and it's still cold, but no excuse not to just go.
2. Keep this going! I'm feeling in control - AND I LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker