Friday, February 12, 2010

WOW - can anyone say a lightbulb moment?

Okay, so you know my blog name is Sunshine.......heck I even have a hat that says "Hello Sunshine!" on it.......I've just met another incredible Sunshine - her name is Sunshine Mama! Her blog is such an inspiration! I'm going to start working on myself with 100% dedication and focus today!

No more excuses

No more deviations

No more delays

I am far too important not to be put first! If I'm in good shape physically, mentally, and spiritually, everyone around me will be in better company!

Thanks Sunshine - I'm reimplementing my original plan, with the help of using your idea for a food / inspiration journal and I'm going for the full 20 in 10 weeks too!

L

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see your comment and feel your energy and excitement for your goals. Thank you for saying such nice things about me on your blog. I'm exited for you too.

    I'm glad that the journey I've been on and continue to be on inspires you. It will be awesome to have another Sunshine around to encourage and lift up. We Sunshines have to stick together. :)

    Hope your having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! And I'm feeling like a success already.....the last time I felt like this, I did manage to lose 30 lbs.......and it's about time I did it again!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker