Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to Reality!

With a thud! No, actually I'm happy to be home (crazy, I know!).

In my life, I have two kinds of things:

1. lots of things that need to be finished - from putting myself first and taking care of myself to unfinished quilting projects (and the list is truly endless!)

2. lots of things I have always wanted to do, but never seem to put a high enough "important to me" flag on......

So, from now, until July 1st, I'm going to focus on:

1. Putting myself first - if I'm happy and healthy, I can be so much better for my family!

2. Spending a few minutes / hours each day / week doing something that is important just for me......the artistic side of my is screaming to get out!

So, first of all, my start back at the beginning weight....167.3 as of this morning and only going DOWN from here. I've had my two vacations, I've had the holidays with my family and I'm going for broke!

This weekend, I'll be working on the artistic side for a while!

......the above post might sound a bit whimsical and disjointed, but I promise you'll see a new dedication and new focus from me over the next weeks.......GRIN!

Oh, and photos from Florida to come later this week - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker