Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't get angry, get even....

Alrighty then......I'm really NOT impressed with myself....NOT I tell you. +2.6 lbs this week....I worked hard earlier in the week....gave up the ghost by Thursday evening and ate, and ate, and cr@p, gained...didn't exercise, etc.

So, what am I going to do about it you ask? I AM GOING TO pull up my socks and focus, write in my book, post on my blog, and work the program - not plan and give up, I'm going to plan and execute.

Jillian Michael's is my first "date" this morning - 30 day Shred and 10-20 minutes on the elliptical....and then we're off to watch my step son play in a basketball competition for the rest of the day. I promise to get up early tomorrow morning and do the Shred again......no excuses this week.....head down and just do it.

I may be posting "light" this week as I have a lot of heavy deadlines at work....but I promise I will update you by the end of the week on progress on the fitness and not eating everything in the house front!

L

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!

    Love the update.

    Well.. the gain sucks... I am not gonna lie.. it does.

    But you know what you need to do ::)

    I look forward to hearing about your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scale is the devil, that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so up for a coffee next Saturday. We are leaving some time in the afternoon for Lucan for my nephew's birthday but if you are around in the morning early afternoon we can get together.

    Actually... I am on days this week so if Friday works better we can work on that also. Maybe my kids would like to see a game :)

    YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker