Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 1!

Okay, so today is the first full day of the new plan.

Last night - I made some fabulous choices......went out for dinner with the family after the volleyball quarter finals (sorry you didn't win, girls, but you played awesome - likely better than I've ever seen you play! Be proud!).

I had a fabulous salad (with dressing on the side, thank you very much) and half of my chicken/crab pasta. The rest was brought home, divided in two and put into the freezer for lunches in the next week(s).

Don't have a lot of time right now, but wanted to share that I got on the scale this morning and have lost 2.2 lbs since Monday! I know I've been careful this week, even if I did slide into that chocolate yesterday, but I'm feeling strong and in control!

Today, will be my first Shred workout in about 3 weeks......and then I have a date with my horse to muck out her stall. That should be good for another upper body workout!

Later!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker