Friday, April 24, 2009

WOW, I'm still blogging!?













I'm surprised that I'm still blogging almost daily! My friend Syl wrote that she's found, now that she hit 100 posts on her blog, that it's a great outlet for her. I'm finding that too...and it's only been a little over a week!






Anyway, as promised, last night when I got home, I had my youngest daughter take a few photos of my suit-du-jour (your comments would be greatly appreciated!).
A few more photos as well - one from my birthday last November (double chin!?)....and a shot of my "new" do from yesterday:


Okay, on the WW front - well, not doing well at all - okay, I am OP, and I am tracking. Need more water.....need smarter food choices......and I've gotten to the bottom of why I'm making such bad food choices.....it's TOM's fault......he was here two weeks ago and here again today? What the heck? But it certainly explains moodswings and food choices! Now that I KNOW why, I've made a plan for clean-eating ONLY for the next three weeks......and hitting the gym at lunchtime starting Monday! That'll fix it!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is great and you look wonderful! Hang in there, sisterfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    your hair looks fabulous and the suit..wow lady!
    TOM was something that I struggled with as well with the cravings, you know in my case would be chips. I completly took them out of my house and have been chip free for well over 2 months, and even TOM doesn't make me want them.
    It's a frame of mind, you will get through it somethimes it just takes some time to adjust.

    I also wanted to say that you can definatley tell a difference in your before and after!You look great Laura, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good girlie looking goood

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker