Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kick-Off Day, Again...

Can't believe I'm doing it again.....sitting down at my desk at work....planning on how on earth to get my life/weight-loss/working out/stress/work/everything back on track again.

My friend Syl and a few others have such awesome blogs and truly capture what I need to embrace in my own life....I know it's been a struggle for them as well and that's a good thing - it's called life!

So today, I'm going to track everything I put into my mouth on WW and "get back OP!"

- I've had one whole Brita of water to drink already today and it's only 2:36pm...not bad.
- I went out at lunch and bought a new pair of runners for my lunchtime walks (ie no more excuses that I can't go because I'm wearing heels!).
- When I get home tonight, I'm repacking my gym bag and going at lunchtime tomorrow....no more freakin' excuses!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....feels a bit better already!

1 comment:

  1. way to go Laura! It's so nice to finally put a face to your name. I wish you nothing but continued successs in your journey.
    Syl

    ReplyDelete

Tracker