Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wake Up and Smell the Roses Already!

Geez Louise.

Okay, so went to the gym....after eating completely OP yesterday and tracking, and drinking water.

Decided that I wanted to have my weight done (different time of day than my weekly WI, so the # didn't actually matter, it's a starting number for when I'm at the gym)...and have my BFI measured. OMG. Let's leave it at that.

It's an emergency! My BFI is so high, well, so high, that I'm embarrassed to put it on here right now. I will eventually, but not until I knock it down.

So, next Monday's gym visit involves a booked appointment with a trainer so that I can get a workout organized for the newer machines they have that I'm not familiar with.

Watch out "F" (as in B"F"I), I'm gunnin' for you......you're going DOWN!

Cardio workout yesterday was great - will do it again tomorrow - either workout at the gym or C25K at home.....haven't decided yet.

Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. I won't even bother getting my fat measured until I'm a certain weight. But it's amazing how fast it can all creep up on you while your having fun enjoying the holidays.

    Hey we can still have fun watching it all come crashing off right? What you're doing is great! all that water and good eats!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker