Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Madness!

Quick fly-by post

1. Tomorrow, whenever I wrap up everything that MUST be done, I'm on vacation until February 7th. DSO and I are driving to Florida - cannot wait. Sunshine, warmth (anything is warmer than here right now!), golf and long beach walks and a few 10km walks over to Sarasota.

2. I managed to lose an entire .2 lbs this week. I think my body is holding onto everything because of work stress.

3. Going to the gym - I have a 5pm appointment with a trainer to relearn a lot of the equipment at the gym. That's step 2 of getting back into the swing of things!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time in Florida! Wave at Mickey as you drive by!

    Glad you are getting into running slowly. That is the only way to do it!

    Vacation here you come!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker