Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The last day at work before a vacation can be.....

......well, overwhelming.

I was going to write something else, but, well, didn't.

I decided to do some "take care of me" work before I dove in.....so I'm posting on my blog, catching up with my friends on-line, and letting you all know that I'll likely be MIA until Sunday morning......leaving on vaca - driving to Florida and leaving on Thursday....it will be Sunday before I get myself reorganized down there......

I have walking (10km walks), beach walks (different than the 10km), golfing and swimming on the agenda....LOTS of opportunity to get exercise while enjoying the warmth!

Later friends...

4 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation! You deserve it. And thanks for your kind words on my blog. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your comment and totally understand...thanks for letting me know, knowing makes all the difference...its my job to chase after all members on group...so now I know...I understand and want you to go have an awesome break away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, have a wonderful time.

    My husband and I are trying to decide what to do next year for our ten year anniversary. It's this Oct. but we're thinking of celebrating it next winter around this time.

    It's good you're re-learning the gym equipment. In a few weeks it will feel like old hat.

    I'm homeschooling our 15-year-old, eight-year-old and six-year-old.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker