Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vacation-land!

We arrived at our condo yesterday afternoon - beautiful sunshine....beautiful day! We'd already done our grocery shopping, stopped at an awesome farm market and bought a gazillion fresh fruits and vegetables......some great meat cuts and WW friendly foods and snacks at the grocery store, so I have absolutely NO excuse not to eat very well, under my points, and in control while I'm here.

This morning, Tony went golfing with his brother and his son-in-law to be (my bil's sil).....I decided to sleep in - something I absolutely NEVER do.

Going to make a smoothy shortly (1% milk, 0 fat yogurt, fresh strawberries and a banana) and then I'm off for a long walk....not sure if I'm going to try to get into Sarasota (more than 5km) or not....maybe just a very long beach walk!? WOW, if that's the hardest decision of my day, I've got it made in the shade, don't I?

"see" you all tomorrow! Might even have some photos to share with you.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the sunshine, Sunshine! There is nothing like a fresh produce stand! I wish there were more of those around the city of Baltimore. Sounds like your vacation is off to a great start. I hope you get a few mornings of sleeping in and lots of yummy smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you arrived safe and sound...and well done on the WW foods you plan to eat...
    Enjoy your time...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile! I hope you have a great time! It sounds like you do have some very hard decisions to make...walking on the beach? Awesome!

    SunshineMeg beat me to a sunshine quote...ah who cares...Sunshine is in the Sunshine state!

    Just tonight I told my husband...well, we made it throught two months of winter..only two more to go...

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker