Persistance is the one thing that is going to get this done.
I did what I said I would do yesterday:
1. Drank more water
2. Planned and tracked my food
3. Worked out at the gym.
1. More water again
2. Met with my sister for breakfast to pick her brain - she's a seasoned Project Manager and I needed a bit of coaching - it was awesome!
3. Plan and track my food - breakfast, lunch, snacks all planned and tracked. Not sure about supper yet.
4. Travel meds - off to the family doc today to discuss what lovely preventative meds we need for our adventure......DF went yesterday - antimalaria, anti-diarhea & cholera, Hep shots, etc.
5. Hope to get to the gym if I get home at a decent hour.
Happy Hump Day!