Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 5 and All is Well.......

....actually, it's great!

I've packed, tracked (WW and MFP) and eaten only what I've taken to work every*single*day*this*week!.

I feel less bloated and amazingly less stress just because of that.

I am going to the gym tonight and have vowed to go every day from until Tuesday, when I have a meeting I need to attend. 

I guess, what I'm trying to say - I'm Keeping Things Simple!


There's some renovations (minor) going on at home right now and this has lead to a lot of reorganizing and purging.  I've joined the Home Organization 101 challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons to give me some inspiration to keep things going and keep things simple.

So, on this Day 5 of Keeping it Simple, I feel in control and very much motivated to continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker