Monday, October 31, 2011

This post has no title

...couldn't really think of one!

Happy Halloween - though we no longer do anything at our house....all of the kids are too old to go out trick-or-treating....and because of where we live, we never get any little ones ringing the doorbell.....kind of sad, but well, it is what it is.

My workouts were sidelined last week due to stress around tight deadlines at work...I just needed to work more hours to finish some projects. No biggie, but sometimes life does happen, so one does what one has to.....adjust.

My weight - wow, I've been solidly following C2 of the 17DD. This weekend, I did derail and indulged in a bit of alcohol, and some foods that aren't cycle 2 friendly. I'm back on C1 as of Tuesday (November 1st) and my weight has dropped a bit yet again - 1*5*9 on the scale this morning! Woooooot!

That means, that I have kicked 19 lbs to the curb by clean eating for the past 6 months. I've learned that:

1) This way of eating is very much sustainable.
2) Allowing myself to "live" and indulge sometimes is okay.
3) I love going to the gym and pushing myself.

Who knew!?

1 comment:

  1. that's so great Laura! congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker