Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday - November 1st

Wow, where did summer go? Yeah, I know, I was busy working on the farm, but still...where did the whole summer go? Gone.....another frosty morning again this morning. Hate scraping ice off the windshield....most especially since I cleaned out my garage on the weekend, but my MIL's car ended up in there instead of mine.

Another beef I have........it's too darned dark in the mornings these days! Really....can't wait until the weekend when we regain an hour!

On that note.....today is the first day of the rest of my life....yeah, old saying, but still so true.

Today....I restart C1 of the 17DD
Today....I'm working out at the gym
Today....I put a BIG dent into the snowdrifts on my desk at the office!
Today....I will drink 3L of water (might have to move my 'puter into the loo, but that's the plan!)

What are you doing today?

3 comments:

  1. Restarting too at the workout department. I gave myself a month to take a break from running and adjusting to eating low carb.

    Our time went back an hour last weekend. Although it's light earlier in the morning, I don't like it that it's dark so soon at night because I always walk the dog after dinner and from now on till at least beginning of March I have to do that in the dark.

    Good luck, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start 17 days cycle one today
    I teach two classes today with an injured leg and arm from falling in the forest and twisting my ankle.
    I am going to lie down and watch tv....
    I'm drinking water but shivering so off to make a cup of coffee :)

    SO GREAT TO HEAR U ARE DOING SO WELL....:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the start of a new month!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker