Saturday, October 22, 2011

Threes.......

I have so much on my plate right now, I feel like I might drown! Seriously........so instead of wallowing in self-pity and getting nothing finished, I'm breaking my weekend into 3's..........yes, 3's!

Three hours......what can you do in three hours?

Here's what's on my "hit list" for the weekend:

Budget for work........this is a brutal exercise that needs to be done each October - yes, October when I should be in Toronto for the Toronto Invasion......a bunch of WW ladies that I know get together and hang out for the weekend.....oh, and generally many of them climb the CN tower while they're in the 'hood! Alright, that's my whine for the day.....I don't want to work, I want to play!

So, the list.....:

Budget
Workout
Raking leaves and general yard work
Clean out the office
Organize and sort my sewing/craft room
Cut grass and take down the corn stand in the next town

Today:

Blog (oops, not on the list!)
9 - noon:
a) Office clean-out - starting oh, in ten minutes when I'm finished here
b) Groceries and general errands (including taking stepson to basketball games at his school)
1-4: Yard work - right after lunch when it's warn and sunny!
Later in the day: Sewing area purge
I think we'll be eating food right off the bbq for dinner, so prep will be short and sweet!

Tomorrow:
9 - noon:
Laundry and workout at the gym
1-4: Yard work
Later in the day: budget......and finish sewing area purge!

I'm working at home on Monday to finish my budget - no distractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker