Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WOW! It's Awards Time!

I just received an award from my friend and fellow blogger Syl!






There are, apparently rules to accepting this award - - Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggers.
-Each Superior Scribbler must line to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.
-Each Superior Scribbler must display on his/her blog, and link to the Scholastic Scribe, which explains the award.
-Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. linky list. That way, they'll be able to keep up to date on everyone who receives this prestigious honour.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

This is going to be a bit tricky for me as I don't follow that many blogs!

1. I'd like to give the award back to Syl.....but she already has one. She's the one who inspired me to start blogging in the first place and she keeps me grounded, motivated, and is good for an occasional giggle too!
2. The second one goes to my fellow WW Knockout, Grrrrrrr! She's been with me through thick and thin over the years as our weights go up and down, but our devotion to our fellow Knockouts stays strong!
3. The third, fourth and fifth ones go to Tara, Leanne and Mousaroo! - ladies I've bumped into on the WW boards over the years, and finally got to meet in person as we started our climb of the CN Tower one month ago! They were all at the top cheering for me when I finished and are all part of an awesome, inspiring group of ladies that I feel honoured to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker