Monday, November 23, 2009

Alrighty then!

So...........yesterday, I spent six hours, yes SIX painting and staining. Saturday I had washed down the doorways of two of my porch doorways......yesterday I painted the doorway frames....then our Christmas order was ready to be picked up - six adirondak chairs......four were supposed to go to my sisters (2) and their DSOs for Christmas......we ended up deciding to keep four, so reordered an additional two......and I stained four of them......nice thing, I got 'r done!

No additional exercise than that though because that was intense hard work - stretching, lifting, sanding.

Back to Shredding after work today.

Right, and I relost the 3 lbs I regained last week! GRIN - I'm going to go for 158 for December 5th....that's 3 lbs in 12 days - I CAN do it!

1 comment:

Tracker