Friday, November 20, 2009

The Coolest Thing.....

......I went to the gym last night - cool, eh?

Well, that's not why I started today's post......has anyone heard of Operation Beautiful? My friend and fellow-blogger Syl has.......I ducked into one of the changing cubicles at the gym last night.....there are two scales in the one I was in.....and on each scale were two post-its.....kind-hearted, encouraging words......"don't let the number define you - let it inspire you"......"you ARE beautiful"......and I don't remember the others, but I left the gym last night with a big smile on my face!

....and yes, Syl, I will be working out tonight as well - likely elliptical and treadmill at home.

L

1 comment:

  1. That's so great! must of made you feel good. I was wearing my t-shirt yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker