Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 1 of 39!

....I'm with you on the count-down Syl! 38 days left until the end of 2009!

I'll be taking a hiatus from posting while I'm in Cuba from the 5th to the 12th.....but I'll be here in spirit!

No Shred last night.....my legs and abs were just too darned sore!

Tonight after work - it's GYM time! I was so inspired by Gail from the WW boards that I'm going to push as hard as I can for tonight's workout.

Tomorrow Shred - and evening out with the girls - my girlfriend is getting married on Saturday and we're going out for drinks and appies. I will hopefully get out of bed early enough tomorrow morning to do the Shred before going to work....THAT is the plan!

Thursday - back to the gym

Friday - back at the Shred

Saturday morning - cardio - elliptical and treadmill at home BEFORE leaving for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker