Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm back from the most incredible vacation!

The most incredible experience - something very different from anything/everything I've ever done.

Here are a few pics:

This from Discovery Divers' Resort, Coron, Busuanga, The Philippines - have your ever seen a vue like this or a sunset like this?  I hadn't!



or visited a seafood market like this?


and turned it into this?



The seafood market in Seoul, South Korea was 100 times larger than anything I'd ever seen - it was a massive warehouse full of various assortment of fish and seafood.........incredible!

More on my vaca to follow likely in other posts.

I came back thrilled with most of my pictures........a few drove home the basic reality that I do need to do something about my weight as I am just not happy looking the way I do.  I'm going to use the pics (see one below) as a motivator to get me to continue with this journey and focus on it.


So, happy to be home, thrilled to report that I'm down 3 lbs since I left!  Gotta love a vacation that is sensible in eating (though not restrained) and active enough to produce a loss!

So, as soon as I kick this cold and jet lag to the curb (mid week, I hope), I will be back at the gym.  In the meantime, I'm tracking my food on WW and MFP and will do the best that I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker