Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Day 2!

I'm feeling like there is HOPE! with hope comes staying power and with staying power comes success!

Day one of 17DD looked like this (now bear in mind I got up late yesterday):

WUD
Coffee
B - 2 eggs, evoo, mushrooms, peppers, onions

L - none as I ate breakfast at 11am!
S - berries and yogurt
D - bbq'd salmon (garlic/lemon/lime/thai spice) with baked veggies (onions, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, a splash of evoo, and some greek spices)
S - more yogurt

I drank 8+ glasses of lemon water yesterday.
I walked more than 5km with my sweetheart.

Yesterday was a great day!

***********

Back to work today and it's budget season (read stressful and lots of deadlines):
WUD
Coffee
B - 2 eggs, evoo, peppers, shallots, mushrooms
S - yogurt
L - baked chicken breast with BAS (big-@ssed salad!)
S - yogurt and berries (pre-workout)
D - I'm struggling with this - it's Shrove Tuesday - most of my family is Catholic and we ALWAYS do pancake Tuesday for our kids........and my MIL. Hmmmmmm.

8 cups, minimum, of lemon water
Going to the gym to have my @ssets kicked by my trainer - first formal workout in 3 weeks - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker