Well, here it is!
1. Today is Day 1 - Day 1 of sustained clean eating and nurturing of the physical me!
2. I celebrated my 52nd birthday over the weekend. 52 is a great number!
3. My youngest daughter joined my gym, so as soon as my sweetheart's surgery is over and he's back on his feet, we're hitting the gym together a minimum of 3 times per week! In the meantime, the weekend was spent putting away the last of farm/gardening/porch equipment and furniture. Boy can I feel it today! The dog will continue to benefit from walks and wandering time around the farm as I stay close to home and look after my guy.
4. Work stress continues with balancing two positions; however, I have learned to say "no" to new projects in my old position.......while learning my new one.
5. I will be using MFP to track food and workouts.....and WW (as I still have six weeks in my current membership). I will also continue to blog more consistently, and post on my fave WW boards.
6. Very cool thing(s) happened over the past week - I signed up for the Schulich "Bust a Move" for Breast Health Campaign. You can visit my page here: http://bustamove.kintera.org/sjhcf/laura_groom