Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Days 10 and 11!

Day 10 - I'm thrilled to report that working through the pain in my foot yesterday and pushing myself at the gym was an epic success.  The sore muscles I had from my weekend workouts aren't nearly as bad today.  I did my second leg workout as well as some cardio (while nursing my foot, so no high impact), and am proud of myself, because 3 out of the 4 last days, I've worked out!

Day 11 - that's today.  I tracked yesterday's food as well as today's....left a blank space in for tonight's supper as my fiancé is cooking something.  He's getting great about being conscious of how much salt is in my food.....thank you Menière's.....now if he could just get his head around what healthy, clean eating is......he's getting there, but I'd say he's still a work in progress!  Bottom line is that he's going out of his way each day to prepare an awesome meal and he is trying to make things both appealing and healthy.

Day 12 - preview - workout #4 for the week after work.......upper body, abs, and more cardio.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker