Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well that was a reality check

Reality checks usually only show up when you are working on a project and then the truth comes to light.

My current project, amongst many, but the most important one is me. Well, in support of my new resolve and on the first day of my new five-week plan, I went back to WW meetings and found out today we were discussing tracking. Ahhhh, tracking, I remember it well, but have only flirted with it a bit lately. I restarted tracking on-line again yesterday....have tracked and planned today and am off to a great start on that front!

Water - needs to be upped.



And today's WI.......a whopping 177.4 which is up 2.4 from where I thought I really was (according to the home scale). That was a slap in the face, but I've relocated the hit to a kick in the @ss to get me moving!

1 comment:

  1. I love your relocation strategy! I use that one all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker