Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I feeeeeel GOOOOD!

I knew that I would!



Standing strong, this new resolve is so empowering. I will succeed at whatever I put my mind to. I will lose this weight, I will keep battling to get this awesome, almost-50-year-old-body into kick-@ss shape! I will! I'm a doer, not a talker....


Yesterday was awesome....got home around 4:30, changed clothes, grabbed water and headed to the gardens (yes, I know, the camera needs to come too! Soon, I promise!).......came back into the house around 7:15 to eat supper (my daughter had made her and I a bite to eat - and I'd already tracked it)....then didn't come back into the house until it was almost dark - after 9:30pm! I wanted to finish weeding my veggie garden, well, what's left of it. So I did finish it, in the almost-dark! So, when I say what's left of it....well, we seem to have a plethora of bunnies this year. Every time my parsley and cilantro grow a new shoot - POOF! next day - gonzo......and my yellow, purple, white and green broccoli and cauliflower - all of 'em GONZO! Those waskely wabbits!

Anyhoo, looks like this year's garden will be full of tomatoes and cukes if nothing else. I'm growing five different kinds of tomatoes.....oh and strawberries....they're just starting to ripen now - what an incredible thing! The taste is amazing!

Anyhoo - I'm focused, I'm on track, I'm feeling strong, and I will do this.....this time is IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker