Friday, June 4, 2010

Back at the Execution Portion of Working Out!

Tomorrow morning, 6am....after the alarm goes off.....elliptical and treadmill followed by weights and core workout. A gold, old-fashioned, back in the swing of things, move that bod, kind of workout that will get things moving again.

My mother often said, and likely still does: "Never put off for tomorrow what you can do today." Well, I will be busy today, and the AC in the house isn't working 100% right now (need to install window AC unit #2 over the weekend), so it will be honestly too hot inside the house to work out. And my grass allergies are so bad right now that I don't like to do too much physical that makes me breathe hard while I'm outside.

I will be gardening though.....and if it's not raining, I'll take some more photos....heck, might even share some with you all soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker