Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Thursday

The longest work day in my life, I bet....it's only 9:09 am.....today I'm here for the long haul. I'm on vacation next week.....then back for only one week.....then off for three weeks! Need to get, well, everything finished by tomorrow at 3:30! HA! Not going to happen, but I am going to do my best to do as much of it as I can!

WW - tracking, water. Not making 100% sensible choices, but have decided that today and tomorrow I will do the best that I can do and regroup at 3:31pm tomorrow when my vacation starts. Lots of physical work to be done on the farm - logs to be moved and stacked, horse stall and run to be mucked out.....and I want to put a new flower bed in and the guys are all busy hoeing the field, so may have to tackle this one alone.

I LOVE summer....easy eating - grill just about anything on zee BBQ......and fruit and veggies abound! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker