Friday, March 19, 2010

NOT following the plan!

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....well, no not really this time. Just can't get my head around what I should be doing. Gone back to bad habits - eating everything in sight when I get home.

On the positive side, I've been working hard at home at night - lots of spring clean up to do in the horse's run, and the gardens and yard work - yikes! Last night I visited a friend in town before driving home and we went for a good walk up/down lots of hills. So at least I'm moving.

WILL get a grip on eating this weekend and turn over a new leaf with a firm plan on Monday. No more of this ridiculous behaviour for me.

Groceries and fridge clean out planned for Sunday, so will devise my plan around that.

Eeeesh...This time, I can't give up, I have to go for it.

1 comment:

Tracker