Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beautiful Tuesday!

I feel strong today! So much to do at work though and still waiting word on whether or not I actually got the job or not?! They still need to check references, before they actually make an offer, and I still haven't heard anything. Great thing is that the new potential boss is back from vacation as of this morning, so hopefully I'll hear something very soon......now would be good!

Back to feeling strong. I've reorganized my work schedule so I can get to the gym - that was 3.5 weeks ago and I've worked through almost every single lunch hour since then?! Frustrating to say the least.

So instead, tomorrow, I'll be up at 5:45am and I'm doing the Shred. No more waiting for a good time for me - I need FORMAL APs.

Good food planning yesterday - and carrying into today as well - GRIN! I'm going to be such a loser this week! Wahoooooey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker