Friday, February 8, 2013

Yes Siree! It's Snowing!

I drove my new truck to work today - it usually sits in the garage so I'm not piling on the mileage ... my old van is fine to drive to work most days.

It's the first time I've taken it out in lots of snow and I have to say that the Nissan Frontier is by far the best truck I have ever driven in snow - 4X4, of course - but seriously, in all of my years of driving in Montreal winters and through snowsqualls in SouthWestern Ontario - this is the BEST!

I did come into work - though most people didn't .... you know, the ones who live IN TOWN. 

Oh well, have to get through today and then will take pics over the weekend!

I know I will be getting oodles of exercise points with shoveling when I get home!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker