Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I did it! Day 1 done and done :)))

Yup, I did it. I felt great yesterday - how odd is that!?

Well, going to build on that. Today is Day 2. Food is planned......yesterday I browsed in the fruit & veggie aisle at the grocery store right after my workout....and picked up a lot of green things. Green is my colour this month! Asparagus, green beans, broccoli, celery - you get the picture. Oh, and the fish counter - salmon for supper last night! oh, and lefties for supper tonight!

I'm off to look at new BBQs after work tonight. I've got a line on a great deal at a local place on a ridiculous sale on last-year's models......it's the "beast" of a 'Q! We just had Natural Gas installed in the house last week (goodbye Propane bills!).....so I'm going whole hog....nothing like NEVER HAVING TO FILL UP A PROPANE CYLINDER AGAIN - EVER!

Here's to staying focused and feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker