Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Detox is a b***h - um, not my friend!

So in an effort to get to show on the road, so to speak, I've started cutting things out of my life.  With every good detox session, no matter how extreme it is, there are sometimes some less-than-desirable side effects.......I've cut out most carbs, all cr@p, and cut way back on caffiene (down to 1 per day from 2-5)........yup, I've got that dull, not quite, migraine thing going on.

So, I'm sucking it up - working through my day at the office and praying it will be over soon!  Unfortunately, it means I'm not going to the gym for another day....skipped yesterday because of my head....and today too.  Hoping to have my head in a better place, so to speak, tomorrow!

One day, one baby step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker