Monday, April 4, 2011

Okay, so it's not spring yet.

Derailed.....clouds moved in and it SNOWED?! Seriously - and the morning was absolutely gorgeous and out of nowhere, snow, then thundersnow, then rain, rain, and more rain. Whatever...I've given up trying to figure out Mother Nature's moods. An amazing thing happened this morning - as you know, or may not, I've been following the 17DD (with one complex carb) for about a month, on and off. I finally recommitted and started Cycle 1 all over again last Monday and was rewarded by a stall on my scale - from Wednesday through Sunday....kind of VERY frustrating to say the least. I'm thrilled to announce that working out, walking and eating clean actually work. My pants are fitting better, I've lost 1" off my bust, 1" off my waist, and 1.5" off my hips since the beginning of March......and the scale rewarded me with 171.1 this morning - down 7 lbs since I started this five weeks ago! I'm absolutely tickled pink......finally found something that is not only making me lose weight, but more importantly, making me feel so alert, strong and alive! Tomorrow, after work, is my first meeting with my new trainer - wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Busy making my dinner then coming back to write to you as I got your comment in my blog a little earlier via my Blackberry...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog, have told my group to read what you have said as so many of them are a little scared of how they will feel without carbs/starch.
    I think you are doing well and leading the way...
    Please send food ideas....nothing in the book really grabs me to be honest and all American foods...

    ReplyDelete

Tracker