Sunday, April 3, 2011

Glorious morning!

I'm going to see if I can get outside with my camera today. Today's plan: 1. Work is going on in the greenhouse (steaming the muck beds to sterilize them - DSO will take 3 days to complete this)....so I'm going to do some stuff I want to do! 2. Assembly of new BBQ - DSO bought me a lovely new BBQ yesterday - I'm making steak for lunchtime today (not for me, it's not on the 17DD - I'll be bbqing chicken for myself). 3. Groceries - need to do fridge inventory then go replenish - especially the veggies! 4. Walk - 5km walk planned (with said camera) 5. The inevitable laundry...... Have an awesome day my friends! PS - 17DD C1D7 - still holding on at -4.2 (since Wednesday) - hopefully something will give soon!

1 comment:

  1. WE had our first BBQ yesterday....was great, as weather was so good.
    I had chicken and salad....hubby had steak, sausage and salad...and beer.
    I drank a glass of wine...as cant once I start the 17DD...
    My neighbors think I am crazy to do this to my body at this stage as have no weight to lose really, but will do it as close to the plan as possible to keep the other girls on group motivated....

    ReplyDelete

Tracker