Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm here, I think......

...noticed I disappeared for a bit there? Well, um, that would be because I'm stressed and I'm gaining weight. And I don't know why.

So, I've decided a lot of things in the past 10 days or so:

1. Going to give my friend Leanne's 17 days diet a go. It ties well into my clean eating jumpstart that I was going to try again on my own - this is nice because I have a bit of guidance and support.

2. I have no kitchen....today is day 11.....and I'm losing it. We've had a few small delays, but thankfully, the drywall is going up today (praying they actually finish the wallboards today). Then Tony can spend the weekend doing the taping and plastering, sanding (read more cleaning here) and hopefully get the paint on the walls by end of day Tuesday......flooring is scheduled for Wednesday morning, and cabinets/counters to follow immediately after! GRIN!

3. Painting my stepson's room this weekend - he's getting new carpet on Wednesday as well, so now's the best time to go for it as we need to empty his room anyway.

4. Going back to the gym next week for formal exercise.

5. Not going to beat myself up about what I do/don't do, but going to focus on healthy.

Have an awesome weekend, my friends! Stay safe and here's to HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker