Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday!

Goood morning! Today is a brand new day....a brand new week....and brand new opportunities.

Harvest started last week ... and they are back at it again this week for five straight days. My partner gets out of bed around 5:30 because they go out and pick two or three trailers of sweet corn for our corn stands before hitting the tobacco field, so I though - why not me? (I say that a lot, don't I?). So, though I'm still not feeling 100% physically, I did manage to crawl out of bed at 6:15 and did more than an hour's worth of yard work (mostly watering and moving hoses all over the place). We're in the middle of what seems like a draught - some storms have passed our way, but we have had zero rain at home, so all of my gardens are suffering.

So tomorrow's plan: get up at 5:30 with DSO and hit the elliptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker