So many things to be done, so little time to do them - living and working on a farm, while working full-time off the farm, while having 3 teenagers and trying to have a life all at the same time will do that to you!
All about me - C25K - yes, I keep mentioning that, don't I? Well, my best friend in the whole world came from Montreal for the weekend so I didn't quite get to that - but I did get caught up on a few things around the house (she's awesome company while I declutter!). I got caught up on some bookwork for the farm as well. I got a chance to chat up a storm and generally get caught up on a few things and I feel, well, better.
C25K - right, back at that. Either tonight, or more likely tomorrow morning, first thing. I have decided what kind of stretching (dynamic AND static) I will do before/after. Then shower, then hot tub.....that should help keep my not-so-close friend Art(hritis) under control.
Then Jillian - the woman I LOVE to hate. Back at my time with her on September 1st. 30 days Shred.....a few times per week.
Monday - Saturdays will include C25K and Shredding.....and generally getting my @ss back into some sort of reasonable shape.
Things to motivate/look forward to:
1. First and foremost is a HUGE secret that I can't share with any of you yet. I will when the time is right - I've waited sooooooooo long for this.........stay tuned.
2. My first 5k will be on October 3rd with my friends Leanne and Stacey in London...OMG, I'm actually going to do this?!
3. My sister's wedding on October 9th.
4. My SECOND, yes, SECOND 5k on October 23rd...decided to trade in my tower climbing for a running excursion instead....again with Leanne, Mouseroo, Tara, and I hope PRM and a few other lovely ladies in Toronto.
5. My 50th birthday in November - WOW! What better motivation than to start the second half of my life on the right track! Taking care of MOI!
Seriously, have begun tracking my food and activity again on WW on-line. Will continue this. Have also decided to post on my blog more often with my accomplishments! AND.....back to writing in my journal, taking my measurements, and writing down my feelings.....
STAY TUNED.......this woman is a work in progress................