Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reorganizing my Thoughts - AGAIN!

There's no shame in starting over again.....the shame would be to sit back and NOT put any effort in!

Rebooting, restarting, reorganizing, refocusing, whatever you want to label it.....

bottom line is still the same......

ENOUGH already!

I make horrible food choices.....actually I don't choose, lately, I just binge.

I've never actually written the word binge down when referring to me before - well it's out there.....I don't eat to the point of discomfort, but I make horrible choices and eat lots of crap and this has got to stop.

TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life.

Found out about 10 days ago that I am officially PAST menopause.....PAST? I don't really remember starting it.....nevermind going through it......my blood work states emphatically that I am officially on the "other side."

So, I need to be cognizant of genetic issues.......women in my family have osteoperosis and osteoarthritis......I have the latter and have had it for many years, so I need to start doing things to stop any progression....the arthritis is degenerative and not debilitating for me right now, so I just need to listen to my body. If I was in better physical shape, I'd suffer less........

Anyway, I've finally written it down....and will make plans to figure out how to work through this and get my mind around things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker