Thursday, May 20, 2010

NOTHING is going to stop me now!

That's it.....something clicked yesterday - I had a great day. Very little mindless eating (okay, so it was day 1 and the mindless part happens....but I noticed and stopped!)....and it gave me the boost I need to get back to it.

Back to basics for this lady.

Today, I've had my vitamins....and my afternoon dose of calcium and vit D are on my computer screen stand right in front of my face so I can take them after lunch.

Today, I have planned AND tracked my food intake for today - GRIN!

Today, my water bottle, and back-up bottle, are filled and on my desk - and I've already started drinking.

Today, I go for my favourite walk around UWO's campus at lunchtime (note to self, bring kleenex - yes, it's allergy season for me, but I'm not going to use it as an excuse not to go!)




Today, is truly the first day of the rest of my life. Back to basics, back to taking time to take care of myself. Today is day 1 of MY success story!

1 comment:

  1. You can do this Laura! I started over too and it feels great!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker