Friday, September 18, 2009

Okay, so I'm a little behind.....

........on everything!

Yes, Syl, I'm still committed to doing 30 days of Shredding....I just need harvest to be over with first. So, in the next 10 days or so, I'll do my day 1 and do all 30....track, photos, measurements, the whole lot. Just wanted you to know I'm still here in spirit, just there are not enough hours in August and September to stay sane!

WW - holding my own....not gaining, not cooking, not losing, but definitely gaining muscle tone, losing inches and feeling stronger.....so that is definitely progress!

Be back eventually..........in the next little while.......promise!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the shred! :]

    I'm on day 18 & feel amazing! The results are just incredible! I look forward to seeing how it works for you! :]

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a race, Laura. You take the time you need, so you don't burn out in one activity before you even start something else. You've got so much on your plate. At some point, it's going to catch up with you, if you're not careful. Hugs to my busy friend.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker