Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 2 report in - flexibility, because life does happen!

So Day 2, though planned, went awry.....no big deal, really, but nevertheless frustrating.

Migraine, TOM-induced no doubt, and a very stressful day at the office.

I did; however, eat smart, and track my food intake. Made a very nice supper (well, it was WW and I liked it, everyone else were so-so about it).....but it was very points friendly.

Got to bed VERY early - had a one-hour nape BEFORE BL last night, but hey, at least I knew how bad I was feeling and I stopped and took care of me first for a change. That in itself is a HUGE step.

My plan for today is a bit different than originally planned.......and it will be dependent on the weather as well. I know today will be a long day at the office (I've been here since 7:30 and will likely work until 5:30 or so).....then I'll go home, change my clothes and go for a walk if the weather cooperates. 40 minutes......with water. Then have supper and spend one hour doing farm book work.

Tomorrow after work is my WI at WW so I will take my measurements in the morning so I have a jumping-off point.

I feel a lot more in control now that I post here in the mornings......and I seem to be able to hold my focus a lot better during the day knowing I'll be back tomorrow morning to recap.

Have a great day!


Later addition! Almost forgot! Accountability: Yesterday, OP (tracked every morsel), 2 APs only, and not enough water.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading, it's just that you've been missing for awhile! I understand how busy you are Laura, maybe just concentrate on one thing at a time so it's not so overwhelming...life happens, it's ok!

    Keep up the great work Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh it's hard when circumstances and headaches and that dang TOM get in the way. I hate. I feel like there are so many obstacles sometimes. But taking care of you is the most important. Good for getting to bed early!! That is SO great. I gotta work on that!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker