Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Who knew it would be so easy?

Certainly not me of all people. This getting up ridiculously early and going to the gym. That's what I'm talking about. I have a crazy busy life and it's become crystal clear that if I'm ever going to make it to the gym, consistently, is by going very early in the morning - on work days. Now that spring is here, weekends my gym open at 8:30 - I'm already well into my day then, so that won't work. So 6am this morning, there I was en-route to the gym. I hadn't packed my gym bag and work bag. I had; however, packed my lunch last night and at least gotten my workout clothing out. I also went to the gym that's a little more than five minutes drive from home.....and then came home to shower and get ready for work. You know what? 45 minutes of working out was good - weird, though as I've never worked out in this gym, like...ever! But I did it - some stretching, got on the bike, more stretching, lots of sweating and I survived, AND even made it to work on time. Rinse repeat tomorrow. Oh, and you know what? tracking my food intake and exercise on MFP consistently this month has given me a 4.2 lb loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker